Sunday, June 18, 2023

Father's Day Stampscapes

What an amazing two hour zoom session we had at Copictopia Summer Fun 2023 with Kevin Nakagawa learning a little about Stampsapes.  Our amazing gift was the set #8 and three additional small wooden silhouette stamps. I've used a combination of those to make this card for my son, Kevin for Father's Day today. 


 Watching Kevin and trying to follow along with him was a lot of fun as he explains things well and showed us lots of options for all of the stamps.  He truly opens a new world of ways to use these and many more stamps!

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

 

Pam's Pearls


2 comments:

  1. Your son will love this card
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW What a stunning card Pam - love the scene you have created
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete