Thursday, June 15, 2023

On My Farm

After a wonderful weekend retreat and a couple of days with my best friend, I'm popping back in this morning to share with the All Dressed Up Design Team.  

For today's inspirational card, I've combined two super cute images ~   Spring Lamb and On My Farm.



While I enjoy using Photoshop Elements for layering my card images, this one could also be done in Word as these were actually printed separately and cut out.

I started by placing the On My Farm image across the top of my printing area and sizing it to about 4" wide. Next I pulled in Spring Lamb and played with the sizing to fit her close to the tractor ~ then moved her to a separate part of the page and printed both images. 

I colored both images with my Copic markers.  On the farm image I colored farther down past the wavy line adding a second line and a little more green after that.  On the Spring Lamb I continued the fence rail out to the edge of the paper on both sides, then fussy cut at the top line and around her body.  This cut allowed me to place her on the top of the farm image, making them one card.  Once secured together I trimmed the edges and added the image front to the blue 5 x 7 card base to complete the card design.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Tractor: G07, Y18, N3, N5, Cloud: B41, B60,  Hill: YG61, B63, B67, G20, Pig & Cart: RV00, RV10, BG07, N5, Lamb & Cart: N2, RV000, R35, N5

Second Image: Hair: E21, E23, E25, Shirt: R81,RV11, Overalls: R83, R85, Shoes: B95, B9, Rail: E19, Lamb: RV0000, N0, Chicken R29, E15, E13 

 

Products 



All Dressed Up, On My Farm  
This image comes with and without the fence & cow




2 comments:

  1. I looooooooove this
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great combination of images to create this sweet farm scene Pam. A beautiful result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete