Friday, June 9, 2023

Born to Stand Out

One of my special girlfriends had her birthday earlier this week.  She is another 'Cat Lady' who has more furry babies that I'd know what to do with! 

What better image for her day than Beccy's Place, "The Three Tenors"!



 
Even the sentiment is perfect for her outgoing personality and multi skilled career.  Debra is also the owner of Scrapsalot, LLC where she has tons of cool things. Be sure to check that out! 

I sized the kitties to just under 4" tall and layered the sentiment in the upper right corner.  After printing on Neenah 110# cardstock, I used my Copic markers for the coloring.  

I selected a deep red with medium sized patterned dots for the background paper.  Using the Penny Black Elegant Stitching die, I added the decorative edge on the image and the background paper.  

The card base is a standard A2 size.  I secured the background paper and then the completed image.  Lastly I added the randomly placed gold bling dots. 

Happy Birthday Debra ~ and many more! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

 Paper Minutes ~ Challenge 798 - Animal Loving 

Cupcake Inspiration ~ Challenge 570 

Crafter's Cafe ~ May Challenge 

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge 73 

Crazy Critters ~ Challenge 75 

Beccy's Place ~ June Challenge

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Left: N1, N4, RV99, R56, R21, Middle: E31, E33, E34, E35, N1, N4, RV99, R56, R21, Right: E31, E33, E34, E35, RV99, R56, R21, Under: W4

Products 




6 comments:

  1. What a fun card for your friend, Pam, and beautifully composed and coloured
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable
    Puts a smile on anyone's face
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring of this fun trio, Pam! I'm sure your friend enjoyed this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an appropriate image to use for your cat-loving friend! I'm sure she's going to get a kick out of this trio Pam. I love the cutting die you used, the little border is fantastic, and the gold rhinestones add just the right amount of sparkle!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love those kitties. Thank you for joining us on this challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations. Hope you come and play again with us!
    Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing. I LOVE the fun kitties and that sentiment ROCKS!!! Thank you for joining us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete