Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Our Dwelling Place

Today I'm returning with the second posting as Guest Designer with this month's Word Art Wednesday Design Team.

Our sponsor for this session is Altenew and our scripture reference is Psalm 90:1.

For my card of inspiration, I've selected Altenew's, 'To the Moon' for the moon and 'All Things Orange' for the range of mountains. 



 

I started this card with a heavy piece of mixed media card stock.  Starting at the bottom and working up, I used a blending brush and mixed Distressed Oxides: Wild Honey, Mustard Seed, Blueprint Sketch, Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord, Uncharted Marnier.  I lightly sprayed this layer with my mister and let it dry a few minutes.

Next I stamped the mountain range, using Versa Claire ink.  I used my Misti for stamping this so I could ink and stamp several times, ensuring everything was covered well.  

Separately I stamped the Altenew two part moon stamp, die cut, and mounted with foam squares.  

Then I blended the Black Soot around the edges for contrast and lastly added the tagged scripture to complete the card. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

Pam's Pearls

 

Products  

Oxides:

Wild Honey, Mustard Seed, Blueprint Sketch, Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord, Uncharted Marnier, Black Suit

Altenew ~ To the Moon


Altenew ~ All Things Orange


3 comments:

  1. Such an amazing card Pam - love the background you have created and the way you have featured the scripture on the tag against the dark base
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background is amazing
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card 👏💐 happy day

    ReplyDelete