Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Your Space Is Reserved

Today I'd like to share with you a card I made using a cute little bear from Penny Black Stamps.

This image is from the 'Space Reserved' stamp set, and although I used it for a birthday card, it certainly could be used for just about any occasion. 


There are several cute bears in this set ~ I really had a hard time deciding on which one to use.  But this one was perfect for letting a friend know there is always a space reserved beside me!

After stamping the image on Neenah 110# card stock, I used my Copic markers for coloring.  I used Distressed Oxides (Broken China and Spun Sugar) and my cloud stencil to make the background clouds.  I die cut the image and the solid blue paper using Pink & Main's Cloudy Frame die. This gave me the perfect fit for the image inside the frame die.  After the clouds, I put the image back in my Misti and added the sentiment ~ Today is all about you! ~ from Penny Black's Sparkles & Smiles sentiment package.   

I used a lavender 5 1/2" square card base and cut the polka dotted paper 5 1/4" square.  You'll notice on this layout I laid the ribbon under the mat (on top of the card base), then glued the mat piece down.  This step is just a matter of preference verses including the card base.  Next I secured the image and frame to the base, then tied the ribbon bow.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my selling site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Copics Used:  Bench:E70, E71, E74, Grass: G94, YG69, YG93, YG94, Bear: E23, E25, E27, Balloon: BG05

Products Used:











8 comments:

  1. This little bear is so adorable. As you always do, your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Love the Penny Black image. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie Pam - love that image and the note is such a lovely one. Your wonderful colouring and soft pink clouds really make the card come alive
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo sweet and perfect for our, Cute and Cuddly Animals theme.....I really like this sentiment too.

    Thank you for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card. thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us @ Cutie Pies.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully coloured and that sentiment is so lovely too.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...this is so adorable!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete