Wednesday, February 26, 2020

To the Moon and Back

I know I'm not the only mother who fondly smiles as we remember telling our sweet babies...
"I love you to the moon and back". 

Today's card makes me smile with this Penny Black image from their Space Reserved stamp set and is sure a great addition to any of our collections.



For my card, I stamped the image on Neenah 110# card stock and colored using my Copic markers.  I used Broken China Oxide ink and a finger dauber with my cloud stencil to make the background clouds.  Then I cut a yellow frame die using the Simply Stampin Oval Frame Die and trimmed the colored image closely behind the frame.  I added the deep red heart mat to the card base then added the framed image and completed the card with a yellow organza double bow. 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my selling site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
Products Used
Simply Stampin, Oval Frame





4 comments:

  1. Love this sweet image and the die that you used, too. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Pam - love the strong colours on that sweet image, and how you have framed and mounted it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Image! This goes perfect with our current challenge “Love, Love, Love” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
    Pattie
    Artist and Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...such a sweet card!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete