Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Thank you Sweet Lady

Today's card is a Thank You note I made using the Stampendous House Mouse Berrying Gifts stamp.  



I stamped the image on Neenah 110# card stock and colored it with my Copic markers.  I carefully used Oxide ink and my cloud stencil to make the clouds around the image, then used the Gina Marie Nesting Labels 2 die set to die cut the image close to the edge.  

I stamped 'thank you' using Versafine Ink and used the smallest die in the same die set.  I used a navy polka dotted matting to cover the front of an A2 note card, then added the image and popped up the thank you sentiment.  I completed the card with a red organza double bow.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my selling site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam


Products used:







6 comments:

  1. Beautifully colored. I love the red organza bow and the soft puffy clouds. A cute card. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, colored up beautifully. The pop of red with the ribbon is perfect. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge, and sharing your card with us.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how gorgeous Pam - a beautiful image and so exquisitely coloured and crafted into the stunning card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love your coloring and that fluffy bow! Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eine fabelhafte Karte. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card with a cute image, Pam. Thank you for joining the fun at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again for our next challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete