Tuesday, February 11, 2020

I COWNT You as My Blessing

Today's card is another special order Valentine for a young lady that happens to like black and white cows.  

This super cute little cow couple (Cownt Your Blessings) come to us from Bugaboo Digital Stamps and can be reached at their site by clicking here.


To make this card I sized the digital image to about 2 1/2' X  3 1/2"  and printed it on Neenah 110 # card stock.  I colored the image with Copic markers and used the Pink & Main Rounded Stitched Square to die cut the finished 'couple'.  The black stripped matting paper has a sparkle in the glittered vertical line that really enhanced this card.  I used the Pink and Main Scalloped edge Die to cut the mat before starting to build the card design.

I selected a 5 1/2" pink card base for this design and mounted the black mat.  Next I added three strips of Valentine themed Washi tape through the center horizontally.  I then added the colored image and finished the card with the small tag and the bright red organza bow. 


Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my selling site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

5 comments:

  1. Oh how gorgeous Pam - love the cute Cowple and how you have used them on this fun card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this, adorable!
    Thank you for joining Catch the bug's Child play!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute cowple, lol! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's child's play! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, the image is adorable and perfect for our theme!

    Thank you for joining in with the Cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, so sweet! ...Thanks for joking us at the Cutie Pie Challenge:)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete