Friday, February 7, 2020

Make My Stuffies Better!

Doesn't it seem like everyone has the sniffles, sneezes, coughs and runny noses right now?  No matter how hard you try to avoid  coming in contact with the winter 'bugs' it seems that someone is 'in your face' that is sick.

Today's Get Well Card is using Stamping Bella's Stuffy Stuffie, here to help you feel better.  


To make this card, I stamped the image on Neenah 110# and used my Copic markers to color him.  I used My Favorite Things, Stitched Scalloped Basic Edges die to make the rounded edge, and a small scalloped heart die for the sentiment.  

I selected a 5 1/2" card base and covered it with a 5 1/4" pink patterned paper that matched the water bottle.  After adding the colored image and the heart, then I finished the card with a purple organza double bow that matches the Kleenex tissues.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my selling site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Copics Used:

Products Used:











MFT, Stitched Scallop Basic Edge, Die-namics 849923015032, border

5 comments:

  1. Yes, it seems like sick people are all around us. We have been there ourselves. Thank goodness it's not the Coronavirus. We just started to get the pollen and it's all over everything so that isn't helping a lot of people. Your get well card is really super cute. Love that bear. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear - I do hope you avoid the bugs - we are in mid-summer here, and although I had a sore throat the other day it only really lasted 48 hrs, thankfully.
    Love your gorgeous card - love how you have coloured the image and them mounted it so beautifully Pam.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is precious, Pam. Sure to cheer anyone who is ill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so darling. I love the layout of your card. Awesome paper and bow. The image is just darling and beautifully colored. So glad you shared over at Always Fun Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card thank you so much for playing along at Fab'n'Funky chalenges this week hugs Judith

    ReplyDelete