Friday, February 14, 2020

So Much Love For You!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I've saved my favorite Valentine to show you today!  I simply love this little set of bears holding up the letters to the word LOVE!
They are from Art Impressions Valentine Bears stamp set.




This card was made by stamping the image on 110# card stock.  I used my Copic markers to color each cute little bear and the letters they are carrying.  Because the image is rather large for the standard A2 card base, I elected not to add any die cut edges that might distract from the fun image. 

I matched a blueish-purple plaid paper to use for the matting on the A2 card base and glued it down.  I also had a Heart Border die that is made by Pink & Main  - that I cut out of deep red card stock and added under the colored image.  I finished the card by adding a red organza ribbon with a double bow. 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my selling site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
Copics Used:
Bears: E31, E34, E35, E15, E13, E17, E23,  Hearts: R35, R37,  Shirts: N0,  Love:B63, B66

Products Used:





6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Pam -that certainly is a sweet image and you have used it wonderfully. Love that wee heart border
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely card and the image is just too cute ;o) Thank you so much for joining us for our "Love is all you need" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers! Have a great week and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for joining us in the Colouring in Scrapland challenge and good luck
    XX Marisol DT

    ReplyDelete