Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Love is Brewing

It's Tag It Tuesday at Polka Dot Orchard and I'm up today to bring you my creation.  
I've selected the digital package 'She Said Tea' by artist Jessica Pickeral and made a Vintage pouch that could be added to a scrapbook page or could be used to store special memory notes or other ephemera.



For this project I started by printing the image of the lady from the digital package and colored her with Copic markers.  I also printed two of the sentiments from the package onto gray card stock and die cut them with small tag dies.  I gathered several vintage type items including the gray herringbone patterned envelope to use for the base of the project.  I removed the string used for sealing and replaced it with a piece of Handmade Cotton Candy Clouds Crinkle Ribbon from Polka Dot Orchard.  I added to the layers including the image of the lady,  tiny pink pearls to the flowers on her cup and in her hair, buttons, lace with pearls, a butterfly, hearts and lace.  I think it all came together quite nicely, don't you?  

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit selling site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
 Products Used:













5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Love the embellishments. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Crafting Happiness Challenges! Be sure to click LIKE on the entries you like - and yes, you can like more than one and your own as well. The entry with the most likes will be highlighted in next week's challenge post along with some other Top Picks. Feel free to link up as often as you want! Would love to see more of your creativity.
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Creator
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exquisite Pam - and so different to your usual work. I am loving it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam,
    This is so vintagely yummy! Thanks for entering our challenge at Artsystamper Digitals Challenge! I truly hope we see you again soon. Hugs, Bev ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the vintage flair ... what a fabulous project! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a lovely tag, I love the vintage feel. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media challenge!

    ReplyDelete