Saturday, February 15, 2020

A Silent Moment

Today I'd like to share with you a card I made using an image from Createful Heart Digi's and Designs.  For this project I selected 




I sized the digital image to about a 3" square and printed it on Neenah #110 card stock.  I used Copic markers for coloring which are referenced below. To obtain the mountain texture (and also the fur on the dog) I used my  Copic blender solution and dabbed a small amount on a piece of Terry cloth towel,  Then I held a 'finger spot' sized area to the colored area for about 3-4 seconds, then carefully moved to the next spot.  This allows the texture of the cloth to leave it's imprint on the card while removing the Copic coloring where the fluid is coming in contact with the paper. I did this technique over the mountains and also the back of the dog.  Afterwards, I die cut this piece using the Penny Black Elegant Stitching Die.  

I used a Blue A2 card base and added an additional orange mat then added the colored image, each at a slightly different angle.  I stamped the scripture on a scrap of paper that matched the card base then popped it up with several foam dots before adding it to the card base. 

Be sure to enter YOUR cards in the Createful Hearts Monthly Blog Challenge ~ Here's the Link : click HERE. Be sure to "follow" the blog to be eligible to play and win!

I'll be entering this card in the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my selling site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Copics Used:
Boy: Hair: E13, Jeans: B95, B26, Shirt: YR01,  Girl:  Shirt: BG02, BG05, Jeans: B95, Hair: E29, E23, E21, Dog: N1, N3, Flowers: Y17, Clouds: B01, B00, Sun: Y32, Y00, BV00, E95, R11, Mountains: YG67, YG95, YG03, YG63, G46, G09

Products Used:










3 comments:

  1. Lovely card and dies. I love the verse, too. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting technique you used in colouring this card (the spot fingering), I must try it. I love your card and it's message. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers and have a great day!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card and sentiment. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers Love is all you need challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete