Monday, February 24, 2020

Happy Holiday Poinsettia

Today I'd like to share a Christmas card from Polka Dot Orchard using the digital image, Holiday Poinsettia.  I selected non-traditional colors for the Christmas challenge on ATCM2.0.


After printing the digital image on Neenah 110# card stock I used my Copic markers for coloring.  I used Gina Marie Designs Labels #2 Nesting Dies to cut the image and the background paper.  The card base is 5 1/2" square with an aqua snowflake mat.  I completed the card using a magenta organza ribbon.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my selling site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
Products Used:














  

2 comments:

  1. Pam .. this card is so pretty. Love that it's not the usual Christmas colors. Also, seeing a Christmas card this time of the year, gets me motivated to start a few Christmas cards throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Pam - love your non-traditional colours
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete