Friday, February 28, 2020

I'll Always Have Your Back

As I start to write today's blog, I honestly just took a deep breath and smiled
 as I looked at this card.  
Not that I'm smiling at the card I made, the way I made it or the way I colored it. 
Nope - I'm smiling at how cute this image is.

And to think we are so blessed to the point of being overwhelmed some days with tons of all these adorable images to color and make cards or scrapbooks or other projects!  

Isn't life good? Yes, it is! 


This image is Stamping Bella's, I'll Always Have Your Back Stuffies.  

I began by stamping them on Neenah 110# card stock and then used Copic markers for coloring.  I preselected the orange matting paper before coloring the flower so I could match the two. I used the Gina Marie Designs Nesting Labels #2 to die cut the completed image.  I also stamped the sentiment from the same package using VersaFine ink and a double fish tail banner die.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:
  
Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Products Used:





5 comments:

  1. Love this adorable card a wonderful image, colouring and layout thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...so sweet. Lovely image and great design. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie of an image and the finished card is delightful Pam
    Blessing
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a cute card! I love elephants and these two are so sweet. Thank you for playing with us at Make My Monday and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sweet cute card, thanks for joining us a Cutie Pie Challenge cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete