Thursday, February 20, 2020

Will You Be My Best Friend Forever?

Have you dropped by the Createful Hearts Digi page on Facebook or their Zibbet online store lately and see their new release named Hettie's Adventures?

It's our featured promotional image for the month of February ~ so you should see several different designs floating around Facebook with this wide eyed goldfish and this curious hedgehog attempting to have a long conversation.  You can also visit the Createful Heart Blog(click here) to see all of the Design Team's cards gathered in one special posting.

Here's my card ~ 



For this digital image, I sized it to fit an A2 card base and colored it with my Copic markers (listed below).  I used the Memory Box Wrapped Scallop die to make the pretty edge and then returned the colored image to the Misti to add the sentiment. The Hello Lovely is from Altenew's Fancy Greetings package.    I added the  embossed bubble mat to the card base then added the colored image to complete the card.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my selling site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
                                                               
Copics Used:
Fish, Y06, Y08, Y15, Y18, BV01, BV02, BV13, Hedgehog:E11, E21, E23, Tummy N0, N1 Shell: BV01, BV02, BV13, E93, E97, Water: BG000, BV11, B60, BG90, BG93, B00, B01, Bowl: B04                                                                                                                                                                                   
Products Used: 






1 comment:

  1. Oh Pam what a gorgeous image and I love how you have coloured it and created this fabulous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete