Thursday, February 27, 2020

I Think Your 'Soda" Awesome

Today I'd like to share a little card I made using a stamp set

She's a cute little 50's waitress with her tray of burgers and drink and comes with several appropriate 'Car Hop' humorous sentiments.


For my card I selected the 'soda' awesome and stamped the sentiment with Versa Fine ink.  I stamped the car hop girl with Memento ink on Neenah 110# card stock and colored her using my Copic markers.  I die cut the completed image and the sentiment using a standard stitched rectangle die.  I glued the sentiment onto a scrap of purple paper and hand cut 1/8" around for the mat.  I also cut the background mat 1/8" smaller than the card base and used a double cross stitched die to give it the finished edge.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my selling site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Copics Used:
Dress: B60, V25, BV01, Hair: E11, E15, Y0000, Cup: Y18, B12, Burger: E17, Bun: E33, Lettuce: G82, Tomato: R14, Eyes: B26


Products Used:







7 comments:

  1. She is adorable. It reminds me of the movie American Graffiti. Lovely coloring.
    [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and sweet card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and a lovely contemporary design. Thanks for joining in with my "make it girly" challenge at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cute fun image and great colouring and a lovely bright and beautiful background. Thank you for joining our 'Make it Girly' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty and fun feminine creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Make it Girly' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous image Pam and you have used her wonderfully on this fabulous retro card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, so cute
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete