Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Valentine Luncheon Place Cards

Today I'm not sharing a card, but a little project I made for an
upcoming ladies' luncheon.  The hostess wanted  to have 
something unique for her table settings that would compliment her Valentine
 theme and also her blue china pattern.

I turned to the Art Impressions, Valentine Bears stamp set. 
This is the small place card that I designed to match her decor.


To make this place card, I stamped the teacup bear on six 4" x 3" pieces of 110# Neenah card stock and used my Copic markers for coloring each image.   I also stamped the sentiment 'happy valentine's day' six times.  I die cut the image selecting a die that was sized close to the colored image.  

I used a pre-die cut heart background and matted it on matching blue and then on the small white card base.  I added the colored image and the sentiment for each place card, carefully aligning with the rows of hearts.

These really turned out cute and I think will look great on her table at each place setting, don't you? 

I will be entering this in the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my selling site ~ 
Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Copics Used:
Bear: E31, E34, E35; Leaves: YG67, YG93, Nose BV25; Cup B63, B66; Hearts RV21, R35, Eyes B0000

Products Used:



4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad someone else makes place cards besides me. These are so cute. I would love to see them on a table. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Pam, what a lovely welcome for your friends guests!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thanks for joining us at the SheepSki Designs challenge blog!! Hope you'll share your creativity again!!
    Melissa
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is too cute! What a neat project!

    ReplyDelete