Monday, February 3, 2020

May Your Day Be Yummy

Time for a Whimsy Valentine card ~ one full of 
sweet chocolate and lots of LOVE!

Today I'm using Whimsy Stamps Candy Mouse 
by Dustin Pike.



I stamped the image and sentiment on Neenah 110# card stock and used Copic markers for coloring.  I die cut the image and also a black mat using the Gina Marie Designs Nested Label #2 set.  The 5 1/2" card base is covered with a Valentine patterned paper, then the mat and image are added at an angle.  

I colored a white chipboard to match one of the background hearts and added it to the 'white space' and also added glossy accents to the eyes of the mouse.

I'll be adding this card to the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my selling site ~ Not Just Scraps on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Copics Used: 
Mouse: N1, N2, N3, Ear & Tummy, R00, Eyes: BG000, Cherry E27, G24, 
Candy left to right: E23/R05, E35/R07, E19/E21, E04/E15, E59/E71

Products Used:


5 comments:

  1. I love this set. It hasn't seen ink yet. Your card turned out so cute. I see that we attended Jenn's Boot camp at the same time. You would've remembered some woman walking around with her bunny ears on. Oh what a fun time that was.
    [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous card Pam, and such fun - that image is priceless!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, super sweet card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ganz großartig! Deine Karte gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely and cute card.
    Thank you for joinning ua at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete