Sunday, September 1, 2024

You're Never Too Old

Today I'm posting with Morgan's ArtWorld Creative Team as we open the September Challenge.  I've selected one of the images from her Car Bundle 3, a 1957 Dodge Coronet.




 

After coloring with Copics, I double matted the image and secured it to the prepared 6" square card base.  Separately. I assembled the mixed media tag using ink, washi tape, charms, string and the chipboard sentiment.  After adding the tag, slightly overlapping the image, I added the metal Happy birthday and the coordinating aqua brads to complete the card design.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

Be sure to visit Morgan’s ArtWorld 



for more images and to see the other Design Team cards. We’d love for you to join us in the monthly challenge!


I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

 The Male Room ~ Challenge 169 ~ Mixed Media  

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 283   

Seize the Birthday ~ Challenge 290 ~ Retro Days  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 663/664


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Car Body: BG13, BG23, BG32, BG34, Chrome: C2, Headlights: Y11, Tires: C3, N3, N5, Seats: W3, Top: C0, Shadow: W2

Products 

Morgan's ArtWorld, Car Bundle 3

5 comments:

  1. Very nice masculine card
    Love it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful masculine card Pam - I can remember cars of that vintage and colour (just, you realise) my brothers were car mad, and I had to be 'up with the play' in being able to identify cars!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby would love this card. Love the mix of sentiments as well, as they look as Retro as your 57 Dodge! Great masculine card! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday and for using the Topping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome retro card with the 57 Dodge, colored so nicely. Always enjoy seeing the old cars. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Mix Media card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room Challenge. Goga

    ReplyDelete