Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Friends Forever

Today's birthday card image is from The Ton Stamp Company and is called 'Beautiful Branches'.  

I made this for a sweet girlfriend that I met shortly after I moved to my first home here at the lake.   She and her husband were wonderful neighbors and played an important role in leading me to my first church family in Leesville. 

As time moves on, so does life and so do friends.  I think you would agree that our 'life paths' often cross for a reason.  You know when someone will be a passing friend or one that you can count on the rest of your life no matter where each of you land. 

Today's card is for one of those forever friend's special day.




 
The flowers were colored with Copic markers and then die cut using the Craft Essentials Pointed Ovals set. I used Copic BV13 to ink the edge of the completed image.  After cutting the background printed paper, I added the completed image at an angle and the ivory lace across the bottom edge.  Next I  secured this to the card base and completed the design by adding the 'Friends Forever' enamel plaque. 

Happy (Belated) Birthday Trisha!
  

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

Beautiful Blossoms ~ August Challenge #20  

Stamp & Fun = Creativity ~ Challenge 459  

2 Sisters on the Blog ~ Challenge 89  


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Flowers: Y19, BV01, BV02, BV13, Leaves: YG45, G24, Background: BV0000 

Products

The Ton, Beautiful Branches

Craft Essentials, Pointed Ovals


6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card for a sweet friend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card to celebrate a special friend!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty image and I love the color you've used. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and best of luck in the draw.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice image
    Thanks for joining our challenge.
    Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful motiv. I like the colors. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. NIce card.
    Thank you for sharing it at 2Sistersontheblog.
    Nicolette DT

    ReplyDelete