Friday, September 27, 2024

A Bushel of Fun

It's a day of celebration as the baby we've followed for a year is turning one today!   This is her birthday keepsake card taken from the photo for her 'Bushel of Fun' event. 




 It's been an honor and a joy to document each month with her Disney Princess costumes and photo shoots.  I'm going to miss being a part of her celebrations each month.  Thank you for joining me each month with your sweet comments on her photos and my cards.   

Happy Birthday Miss Olivia! 


Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Cardz4galz ~ Challenge 234 ~ Any Colouring Medium  

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 735 ~ All Occasions  

Seize the Birthday ~ Challenge 292 ~ Celebrate   

Crafty Gals Corner ~ Challenge 259 ~ Add Ribbon  

Promarkers ~ Week 758 ~ For a Child

Cutie Pie Challenge ~ Challenge 198 ~ Birthday Gals

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Dress: R17, R27, B24, B23, B21, B34, Apples: R39, R37, R35, Blanket: R05, R08, V93, Crate: E74, E77, Basket: YR20, E34, E53, Grass: YG61, YG93, YG95, Shadow: N1, C4

Products  

Anna Griffin, Crop @ Home Frames  


Darice Book Page Dies  

No comments:

Post a Comment