Sunday, September 15, 2024

Love is Sharing

Today I'm posting with the Design Team from All Dressed Up Digital Designs as we open the new September challenge. I hope you will join us with your card made with an All Dressed Up image for this challenge!   

For my card today, I have selected Pitter Patter Rain Drops.




I used Copics for coloring the image. I used two different die sets for this card. The smaller heart frame is from Tessler Crafts and is called Heart Square Frame.  I used a coordinating brown kraft for that piece and saved the hearts that were cut out. After securing to the image, I trimmed close to the outer edge. 

The second die set is from The Paper Boutique and I used the coordinating peach cardstock.  After assembling and securing the layers as shown, I added the tiny kraft hearts around the image.  You'll notice in the product list, the original image has rain drops where the hearts are placed.  

 Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Catz ~ Challenge 678   

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 284   

I Love Promarkers ~ Challenge 566 ~ Autumn   

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 665/666


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Bear: E41, E42, E43, E44, R20, R00, Duck: Y11, Y15, Y18, Umbrella: E57, R20, R30, R12, RV42, YG41, YG45, Grass: YG41, YG45

Products 

All Dressed Up, Pitter Patter Rain Drops  


The Paper Boutique, Heart Frame Die



3 comments:

  1. Adorable
    I really want that duck lol
    Great card xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute and gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for
    Crafty Catz Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Pam...this is SO pretty! I really love the sweet image, the colors, and all the darling extra touches you've added. This really turned out quite beautiful. I'm always incredibly grateful to have you share your art and creativity in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. I hope that you'll join us again soon. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete