Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Hello Lovely

Today I'm sharing a card I made using images from the Hello Lovely digital package from Beccy's Place



 
Her Lotus flower can be used in so many ways and colored in numerous shade combinations.  For this card I went with the salmon/pink shades and lighter almost lime greens. 

The matting was done using Quickutz Nesting Frame 8. The green mat I cut in half vertically for a different textured design.  After securing to the 5-1/2" side fold card base, I added the variegated green twine, wrapped and tied with a loopy bow to complete my card. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Beccy's Place ~ September Challenge 

We Love Stamping-UK ~ September Challenge  

Creative Finger Challenge ~ Challenge 285  

CD Sunday Plus ~ Challenge 142

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Flowers: R32, R43, R22, E40, R11, Leaves & Stems: YG00, YG03, YG17, YG25

Products 

4 comments:

  1. A beautifully coloured lotus flower, your card is suitable for so many occasions thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colouring Pam, and I love the shape of the image panel! I also like the two different papers you used for the frame. Great idea to add the variegated twine, the different tones look wonderful together.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colours and equally lovely shape and design, many thanks for joining in at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete