Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Feeling a Little Green...

Today I'm sharing two cards I made recently with the My Favorite Things 'Something Fishy' stamp set.  This is a smaller stamp than I usually use but it was perfect for one of our church friends following surgery.  

Here's the first one done in blues to aquas. 


The background is embossed with the Altenew From Land to See Embossing folder and the images are die cut with Sizzix Stitched Framelit Square dies.

For the second image I used shades of yellow to orange and basically the same design. 


 The background is also embossed using Altenew From Land to Sea and the colored image is die cut using  Craft Essential Ornate Scallop Nesting Frames.  I added a ribbon at the top fold on this one and two scraps of the paper are tied in the knot. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

Cards Galore Challenge ~ September  

Creative Crafter  ~ Challenge 80   

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 665-666

 

Pam's Pearls

 

  

Products 

My Favorite Things, Something Fishy



Craft Essential, Ornate Scallop Nesting Frames






1 comment:

  1. Your friend will love the card
    Hope they stop feeling green around the gills soon
    Great cards xoxo

    ReplyDelete