Friday, August 30, 2024

Sunshine & Joy

I've seen several cards lately that have been stamped 'off the edge', a technique that I rarely think about doing.  However Simon Says Stamps 'Beautiful Flowers' stamp set seemed to be perfect for just that. 



 I used a 5 inch square piece of cardstock and stamped the floral image on the left edge allowing part of the image to not be captured.  The stamped sentiment on the right of the flowers is from Penny Black's Treasured Sentiments. Then I colored the lovely flowers with Copic markers.   

I selected the pink patterned paper for the card base matting to coordinate with the flowers and a dark green solid cardstock for the image matting.  For the image and green matting, I used Pretty Shabby Square Dies by Carnation Crafts.  Lastly I secured each layer as shown to complete the card design.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Try it on Tuesday ~ August ~ Make It Feminine  

Cupcake Inspiration ~ Challenge 600 ~ Happy Birthday  

Dragonfly Dreams ~ August ~ A Few of My Favorite Things ~Top 3 & Guest Designer Invite 

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 663-664 

Simon Says Stamps ~ Wednesday Challenge

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Flowers: R56, R85, R83, R81, Leaves, YG91, YG93, YG95  

 

Products 





7 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Pam - love your colouring of the flowers, and the sentiment is a beautiful one.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card
    Your work is always so so good xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty, Pam. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art and creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate you and hope you'll stop by again soon. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I love the colors you used. That sentiment is so beautiful. Great design. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - love your sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! The flowers look so pretty 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Framing these words and image in this way looks so elegant. Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete