Monday, September 2, 2024

Altenew Colorific Creations

Today I'm sharing an Altenew image that is available on their website as a free coloring page. This one is called Colorific Creations.


After Copic coloring, I added a liner mat of coordinating gold cardstock.  For the background matting I used the Altenew, Frame of Leaves 3D Embossing Folder and an olive patterned paper.  I added the olive ribbon at the center fold to complete the card design.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Altenew Inspirational Challenge ~ September  

Beautiful Blooms ~ August Challenge  

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 237  

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Flowers: R37, R39, Leaves: YG91, YG95


Products





 


5 comments:

  1. Love the color combo
    So "gorgeous" xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with the Altenew EF! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning colouring of the image, Pam, and an amazing way to mount it - love it. it's bold, dramatic and vibrant
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, absolutely beautiful and your coloring of the floral is stunning!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms!
    Diane BB DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Beautiful Blossoms}
    NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and I like the deep, rich color of the florals. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and best of luck in the draw.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete