Sunday, September 22, 2024

Kicking My Way

Today is the day the Design Team for All Dressed Up Digital Designs share the new images for the month.  For September my image is 'Back To School Boy'.  While I love all the ADU images, I seem to enjoy the boys the most. 

I combined the school and soccer themes together and made an Easel card to share with you today. 



Here's a little closer view of the front so you can see the Back to School Boy image.  I used Copic markers for coloring and fussy cut around him leaving a little white space since I mounted him on the darker background.  There is fun foam behind his head to add dimension as well as behind the top layer of the sentiment.   



The inside bottom of the card base has the school print cardstock with a border print at the bottom.  You'll notice about 1/3 of the way down is a 'soccer ball patch' that is raised on one side to hold the card front in place for the easel position. 


Under the top flap, I added two white boxes for journaling and a scrap piece of the border that just happen to fit perfectly. 


Although this card took quite a while to figure out and assemble, it really turned out cute. The sentiment could easily be changed for other grades, but I was thrilled to happen upon this one today.  

Like always, it's mainly important to remember these special events and send out the cards.  They will be treasured keepsakes to those that receive them. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Alphabet Challenge ~ M is for Masculine  

Creative Inspiration ~ Challenge 18  

Tic Tac Toe ~ #256 ~ Border/Masculine/Markers-Pencils  

I Love Promarkers ~ Challenge 567  

The Paper Shelter ~ Challenge 610 ~ 3 of Something ~ (Soccer Balls)

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hat & Bookbag: G5, G14, YG07, YG06, Hair: E27, E25, E23, Shirt: G14, YG06, Overalls: B02, B04, B06, Boots & Bear: E70, E71, E74, Pencils: Y15, R35, Soccer Ball: N1, Shadow: W3, Around image: G000

Products  

All Dressed Up Digital Designs, Back to School Boy

Whimsy Stamps, Notched Stitched Squares


Krazy Kitty Images, Game On Kindergarten 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment