Sunday, September 15, 2024

Roy's Autumn Days

Another month flying by  ~ here it is mid September already!  Today we're opening the Classic Design Challenge for September and we're hoping you'll join us with your card creations. We had two wonderful sponsors this month  ~ Polkadoodles Crafting and Colours of Love.

Before I continue with my card, I would like to share our teams sad news.  On August 24th we received word that the founder of this blog, Michelle Windsor, had passed away.  Many in the crafting world worked with her throughout her crafting time both through this blog and through her online store Keen Crafters Designs.  Our thoughts and prayers go out to her family during this time. 

 I'm sharing my Design Team card today Colours of Love, Rory's Autumn Days.





I Copic colored the image and used the Stampin' Up Fabulous Frames die around the image.  I used a cream card base and added the orange patterned mat, then the image, and then the 'fall' stamped oval.  I also Copic colored the wooden leaf and secured near the top left corner.  I added the rust colored organza ribbon at the top to complete the card part of the design.



After learning of Michelle's passing, I used the background paper from her Autumn Themed Digital Pack and layered the photo of my card into the center of the layout.  I added the memory documentation near the bottom in honor of my friend. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Creative Inspiration ~ Challenge 18 

Moving With the Times ~ Challenge 170 ~ Not a Card     

Crafty Gals Corner ~ Challenge 259 ~ Add a Ribbon  

I Love Promarkers ~ Challenge 566 ~ Autumn  

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics

Hair: E39, YR27, YR24, YR21, Eyes: G28, G07, G12, Lips: R22, Sweater & Scarf: YG45, G02, YG17,  Jeans: B91, B93, B95, Patch: R89, Boots: E27, E25, E32, E21, Hay: YR21, YR23, YR31, YR82, Leaves: YR14, E97, YG25, Y15, Dots: YR18, Ground/Grass: E30, E31, YG63, YG93, YG95, G21 

Products  





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring and card design, with a lovely tribute to your friend Michelle. Thanks for this lovely project for The Classic Design Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card
    And great way to honor her
    So sorry for your loss
    Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful memorial post for your friend Pam - so young too :(.
    Blessings of comfort to you
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation, beautiful colouring!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete