Monday, July 11, 2022

With Sprinkles On Top

 I don't know about you, but Ice Cream is one of my biggest weaknesses!  So when I read the weekend challenge for one of my card groups 'Beat The Heat' ~ Make an Ice Cream/Popsicle/Milkshake card ~ I had no trouble finding a stamp in my stash!

I selected Stamping Bella's Chicks With Sprinkles on Top (EB348) and used the sentiment in the package also for this card of encouragement.



After stamping the image on the right of the card front, I used Versa Fine Clair Cool Breeze for the sentiment.  

I colored the image using Copic markers which are listed below.  Then I used Gina Marie Designs Label Three for the decorative edge.  

I selected the coordinating purple card base and the aqua scalloped pre-cut mat.  After securing all the layers, I added the yellow organza ribbon and tied the tiny ice cream cone charm at the knot for the final touch.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards.  

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

 Alphabet Challenge ~ G is for Giggle 

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 619 

Try it on Tuesday ~ Here Comes Summer 

Crafty Gals Corner ~ Challenge 232 

Craft Rocket ~ Challenge 94 - Summertime

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics

Chicks: Y13, Y15, Y18, Y19, Cone: E53, Ice Cream: BG45/BG01, BV02/BV10, YR65/E95, Sprinkles: BG49, Floor: E42

Products


Gina Marie Designs, Label Three



3 comments:

  1. What a delightful card Pam - a sweet image and beauatifully coloured
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice cream does solve everything! Cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ice cream themed card, and the image that goes with it is fantastic. I had to look twice to realize that there're chickens hiding in between the scoops of ice cream - such a fun and adorable motif! The die cut borders are such a nice addition to the ice cream party, and so are the embellishments you used. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete