Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Cradled By The Moon

There is nothing sweeter than the arrival of a newborn baby, a heaven sent gift from God.  

Our family was blessed with that special gift today, July 13, 2022  when Wren Rosa'lynn arrived weighing 7 pounds 8 ounces. 


Her parents, Destiny and Jacob were beaming at their first child as the tears flowed from the family members as we got our first peek through the nursery window.  



This little bundle is my first great grandchild ~ how can that be!  It's a great joy for sure. 


For my card celebrating her birth, I selected Whimsy Stamps, Cradled by the Moon by designer Crissy Armstrong.  

I used Copic markers for the coloring and Penny Black Elegant Stitching for the decorative edges. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Addicted to Stamps & More - Challenge 433 ~ Birthdays 

Color Throwdown ~ Challenge 701 

The Paper Shelter - Challenge 520 ~ Birthday Celebrations 

Word Art Wednesday ~ # 551-552 

Crafts Galore Encore ~ July ~ Challenge 101

Whimsy Stamps ~ July/August Stamp Challenge

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Cloud: B60, B12, Baby Outfit: BV01, BV02, BV13, R85, Bear & Stars: RV32, R85, BV02, Moon: Y13, Y15, Y17 Y18, Background: BV0000 

Products






2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first great grandchild! She is so precious and the card you created is gorgeous! So glad you joined us in the challenge at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and sweet! Hope to see you soon in our gallery! Nandini, ATSM DT

    ReplyDelete