Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Falling Into Place

 I've really enjoyed one of the Unity Stamp Company stamps I received several months ago. It's versatile enough to experiment coloring in many colors or just shades of one color. Today I'm sharing the second (of several) that I've done using   'Falling Into Place' by designer Sandhya Iyer. 



With purple being my favorite color (most days anyway), doing this in Copic shades of purple was fun.  I wonder if I'm the only Copic Colourist that wishes there were more shades of purple? 

The font of the sentiment in this package is a perfect addition to the lacey design of the butterfly.  I used Tattered Lace Beaded Chain Rectangle die for the decorative edges and then added a marbleized purple mat to the 5" x 7" card base.  To complete the design, I added just a little Wink of Stella clear on the edges of the wing tips.

 Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards.  

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

 Through the Craft Room Door ~ Anything Goes 7/19 Challenge 

Stamp + Fun = Creativity ~ Monochrome 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 186 

Inkspirational ~ Challenge 269 ~ Monochrome 


Pam's Pearls 

 

 

Products






5 comments:

  1. A dramatic card Pam - love that image and you have really brought it to life with the lovely purples.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card and my fav colour is purple - I love the colouring and the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, one of my favorite colors is purple so yes we could do with more shades of purple. Thank you for sharing your card at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Pam. I like that the background paper also has the lacy pattern to match the butterfly. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete