Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Dogwood Sprig

Today I'm sharing a beautiful and quite large card using Colorado Craft Company's Big & Bold Collection, Thank you Dogwood.



 The pink dogwood is such a 'spring' card but I personally just love it's delicate petals and lightly colored leaves.  Using Copic markers to color this image allows the smooth coloring on the leaves and just a hint of coloring on the flowers.  Adding the green patterned background under the pink die cut heart frame gives this 6" square card lots of dimension. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 


I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

CAS ~ Challenge 234 ~ Thank You 

Through the Craftroom Door ~ 7/5 Challenge 

Use Your Stuff ~ Challenge 451 ~ Plants/Flowers 

 

Pam's Pearls

Products


No comments:

Post a Comment