Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Listen to the Sound of Silence

Today I'm sharing with you a card I made using one of Northwoods Stamps image. 

 


I selected this card for today's posting because of the time I have been spending on my porch the last few weeks.  It's been a Godsend to have the morning temperatures in the 70's with a gentle breeze.  I've gone out early each day to enjoy this time, to listen to the sound of silence, and watch the cove wake up for the day.  

My hope for you today is that you can find a spot to stop your busy schedules for a few moments to Listen to Sound of Silence.  It's a God Given Gift for sure! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

Products


 

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful scene you have created Pam, and it sounds as though you have a wonderful spot to greet the day with! The sound of silence is precious!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for playing along at Crafting Happiness Challenges. We are now a weekly challenge blog with themed challenges. Come play this week. I'd love to see more of your crafting projects. Hugs!
    Janis

    ReplyDelete