Monday, July 11, 2022

Past Your Usual Bedtime?

For today's card, I wanted to share another in the My Favorite Things series from Festive Old Friends.  I think this one is probably my favorite of all of the male images.

Look like anyone you know?



I believe the artist/designers nailed this one for sure! 

After stamping the image I used Copic markers for coloring and the coordinating die for this set.  The sentiment tags were stamped with Versa Fine Clare ink and I used Gina Marie Designs Drop Pendant die set for those. 

The card base is a mini slimline, measuring 3 1/2" x 6", matted with the coordinated green plaid paper.  Then I simply secured the items onto the card base and added a white card stock rectangle inside for writing.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards.  

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

 Stamp + Fun = Creativity ~ Challenge 414 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 185 

Alphabet Challenge ~ G = Giggle 

Crafty Chicks ~ Challenge 619 


Pam's Pearls

 


Products









 

2 comments:

  1. This is great, maybe because I can relate to it more and more each year! Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Great sentiment! :D Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete