Friday, July 22, 2022

I've Been Framed!

 If you follow my work on Facebook, you know I share an album of the cards that have won or placed in the top 3 in blog challenges.   I don't do this for gratification, but just for my personal documentation and growth.  Plus it allows me to tag the stamp manufacturer so they are aware their image has received another recognition.  

Today, I'd like to share another type of recognition.

One of my cards was requested by a local friend as a gift to her bestie. They happen to enjoy drinking a nice glass of wine together on occasion.  I've made this card several times - I'm sure some of you may remember it....


So this time, the receiptant wanted to have the card framed.  

I was thrilled to find out that my friend Phyllis who had purchased the card actually has a framing business and did an exceptional job with this card. What ya think?
 


Adding that cork at the bottom was perfect for her friend too!  So if you are anywhere near the CSRA area, check out 

I've Been Framed

https://www.i-been-framed.com/

and be sure to tell Phyllis that I sent you over!


Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

 

Pam's Pearls


2 comments: