Friday, June 14, 2024

Sit Back & Relax

Today I'm sharing a beautiful Altenew image called 'Larkspur' which I would know as a Delphinium.  This is another of their free images available on their website you should take advantage of if you haven't already.  It's so very nice of vendors to provide free images to promote their designs.



 

After printing I colored the image with Copic markers and then fussy cut around it.  I used a standard tag die for the sentiment which also came with the image. 

For the background I used the Altenew Luxurious Motifs 3D  Embossing folder and the deep rose cardstock that coordinates with the center of the flower.  I trimmed it to fit the A2 card base and secured it to the front.  Then I added the flower in the lower left corner.  Before adding the sentiment tag, I took the Copic RV42 and inked the outside edge of the tag to add the contrast of the background color.  I added a layer of fun foam to raise the tag, then secured it in the top left corner and added the tiny enamel dot.  Lastly I added the white organza ribbon and bow at the fold to complete the card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Simon Says Stamps ~ Wednesday Challenge  ~ Bright & Cheerful  

Color Throwdown ~ Challenge 979  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 651-652 

Altenew ~ June Inspirational Challenge

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Flower: YR24, YR27, RV42, RV14, RV12, RV11, Leaves: YG93, YG95, YG97

 

Products 








4 comments:

  1. A lovely card Pam, I also know the flower as a delphinium. You have coloured and mounted it beautifully - I love the stamp company freebie pages - Uniko have a lovely range of freebies also
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take on the throwdown colors! Will have to check out the freebie you mentioned. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete