Saturday, May 1, 2021

Celebrating the Next Chapter

Happy May first from all of us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.  I'm here today bringing you our new May Sponsor - TNT Artspiration and our new blog challenge.

For my project card, I selected their image Bless This Nest.  Here's the easel card I made using this image.




 I used Copic markers to color the image and a large doily die (discontinued) to put the image in the center display.  The front panel is covered by coordinating pieces that are cut at 
2-3/8 x 5-3/8, leaving a little extra space in the center to add another score line.  On the inside back, I added a 1 inch coordinating strip of paper and a wooden leaf to hold the top thus making the easel. 

I hope you will check out the other Design Team cards on the new Challenge Blog HERE and enter yours also.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

The Sisterhood of Crafters ~ How Does Your Garden Grow 

Alphabet Challenge ~ B is for Birds 

Crafting Happiness ~ Challenge #94 ~ Anything Goes 

Through the Craftroom Door


Serving a Risen Savior,

Pam's Pearls


Products Used:





 

 

 

 


5 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for linking up at Crafting Happiness Challenges!
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute easel card and I love the design composition on this layout! Really nice job with that gorgeous scalloped circle die cut! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Alphabet Challenge "B" is for Bird!
    Rachelle DT : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely easel card - I like how the breast of the birds match the outer card. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute easel card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning project, BRILLIANT design.. Thank you so much for entering your gorgeous project into our "HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW " challenge atThe sisterhood of crafters this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Cheers, aNNie DT Member
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete