Monday, May 24, 2021

Peeping In to Say Hello There~

I'm traveling home today from a four day retreat in VA on the James River.... so a quick Hello There from my favorite animal  ~ the giraffe!


This is one of those stamps with no manufacture's information (sorry) but about any stamped giraffe would work.  I used a brush, chalking ink and a stencil for the clouds and then attached this to the back for the die cut window frame. Next I slipped  the frame in the Misti and stamped the "hello there" in the center of the bottom frame.

I used an A2 card base and covered the front with a navy patterned paper then added the window with the giraffe to the center.  For the finishing touch, I added three mini silk flowers.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

 A Gem of A Challenge ~ #11 

Catch the Bug  Challenge 911 

Penny Black Saturday Challenge ~ May 

Snarky Stampers ~ Challenge 185 ~ Animals 

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge #50 

Sweet Stampers ~ Challenge 56 ~ Animals


 Pam's Pearls


Copics Used: Giraffe: YR000, YR20, YR21, YR24


  

11 comments:

  1. Love this Pam - and adorable image, uniquely used on this delightful card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh.. love that giraffe! LOL! Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card!!! Wouldn't that be a fun sight out your window? Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Pam! I love that giraffe! Thanks for joining us at Stella Says Sketch. Julie, Bugaboo Stamps Dt member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...it is so fantastic, love you giraffe! Thank you for joining us at sweet stampers challenge,
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun card, I love your design.
    Thank you for joining Catch the bug challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 11 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, super cute! I'm guessing this is what could be seen from a hotel room in Africa maybe? What a joy to wake up and see this smiling in at you! Thanks for sharing this sweet card at Catch the Bug for our Stella Says Sketch challenge. Good luck! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just so cute! Love it!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete