Monday, May 3, 2021

Toes in the Sand

 Welcome to the first Monday in May! You will be seeing new Challenge postings from all your favorite companies to proudly display your work.  I'm starting off my day with Jan's Digital Stamps Shop ~ Design Team,  as we post for the month of May with her new set 'The Sandbox' which can be seen and purchased HERE.  

 



This package is full of fun summer images but for my project card today, I pulled out just the pair of flip flops.  I enlarged them to 2 1/2" square then printed on Neenah 110# card stock. In coloring this image, I used Copic BG11, BG72, BG75 and BG78 for the flip flops, W1, W2, W3, and W4 for sand, B000, B00, B01, B12, B14, B41, B60, B10, and B11 for the water and heavily blended with YR65, E95, R11, Y32, YR20 and Y11 for the sunrise/sunset.

I used the Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitched Square die for the edge of the colored image. The card base is a standard yellow A2 size base with the teal and pink layered matting added before adding the completed image.  The sentiment is part of Jan's package also. 

I hope you will join us on Jan's Challenge blog for May by entering your card HERE, and check out the other Design Team inspirational card postings there too.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

 Crafter's Cafe ~ #265 ~ Anything Goes ~ May 

Love To Craft ~ #58 ~ May 

QKR Stampede #419 

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #196 


Serving a Risen Savior,

Pam's Pearls 

 


Products Used:

5 comments:

  1. Cute card with a lovely background. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that wonderful sunset behind your flip flops Pamela! Thank you for coming to play with us at Addicted to CAS! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafter's Cafe.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great sentiment for your fabulous sandals, Pam! Beautiful Copic coloring, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, Pam, and your use of the image is magnificent! I'm here wearing another DT hat today so I just want to say - Thank you so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede. Hope to see you playing again soon. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete