Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Faith is Being Sure

It's been a long time since I've attended a funeral. It's not an event any of us look forward to and of course with the COVID restrictions it is even harder to attend.  But yesterday as I attended the funeral of a close friend's mother, I was sweetly reminded how wonderful our Heavenly Father has provided for us a pathway to eternal life.



How blessed we are that each day we can pray to our God who loves us more than we deserve, keeps us save each and every day, and forgives all our sins.

Some time today I hope you will take a moment to stop and thank your Heavenly Father for the gift of eternal salvation and  for all the blessings he continues to abundantly bestow upon you.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Dare 2B Artzy ~ Flowers 

Simon Says ~ Monday Challenge ~ Feminine 

Creations in Pink ~ Challenge #33 

The Love of Crafting Challenges ~ May Flowers 

Allsorts ~ Challenge #522 ~ Springs Blooms 

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 489-490 


Serving A Risen Savior, 


Pam's Pearls

Products Used:






 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty flowers ad very thought provoking quote, many thanks for joining in with our 'Spring Blossoms' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love thevibrant pink, thanks for joining us at the Allsorts challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful inspirational card!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge where it's all about Spring Blossoms!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete