Monday, May 17, 2021

Have a Bright & Sunshiny Day!

Today I would like to share with you the clean and simple card I made for one of the weekend  challenges.  The goal was to 'Let The Sunshine In' by adding a sunshine or sunburst to your card.  Here's what I came up with and then a few steps about making this card.


I think I should call this a DC card - or Desk Cleaner card.  I seriously started cleaning off my desk and putting the bits and pieces together to come up with this card!  I'm sure you have done the same and come up with some great creations!

I had purchased Doodlebug Design's BBQ ephemera package from Scrapsalot, and was able to start by using pieces from that package - the sentiment banner at the top and the 'required' sunshine start off the card with a big bold title.  When I found the cloth patch of the adorable kitten (again while cleaning my desk) I decided she needed to be the center of attention.  I cut  additional circles for the background and secured them to the  card base then added the fabric kitten to the center.  Just that simple of a card yet super cute!

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge #50 

Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper ~ May 

Creative Crafters ~ Challenge #40 

Allsorts ~ Week 624 ~ Anything Goes 

 

Pam's Pearls

Products Used:

Doodlebug Designs, Inc, Scrapsalot, LLC,  


 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

6 comments:

  1. How very cute and such a great sketch!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun and in the pretty colours, many thanks for joining in this weeks Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. an adorable card Pam - love that you used the cloth patch image :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Pam. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Creative Crafters Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and cute all in one!
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete