Monday, May 10, 2021

Go Fly A Kite

Today I'm sharing one of the May images from Imagine That digital stamps.  The 'Go Fly A Kite' set has a bunny, a dog and mouse with the kite and NINE sentiments!  On top of that, Guess What?  I received all of that for FREE!  Just for posting a card made with their image.  So if you are a card maker - you really should check out their site!

Back to my card ~ 



 I love the simplicity of this one and the neat font that the designer used also.

I used Copic markers for coloring, added the grass and flower line, and used chalking inks and a stencil for the clouds.  The decorative edging is done using Gina Marie Designs Labels Six.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

 CD Sunday ~ Challenge 60 

Gem of a Challenge ~ Week 10 

Allsorts ~ Week 623 ~ Create a Scene 

2 Sisters on the Blog ~ Birthday for a Woman 

Clever Dexter ~ Challenge 17 ~ Celebrate 

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge 50 

Imagine That Digistamp Challenge ~ May 

QKR Stampede ~ Challenge 419

 Pam's Pearls

Products Used:




17 comments:

  1. A very cute card and what a nice idea with the scalloped mat, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for taking part in our challenge and I hope to see you again every month. For now a big good luck, who knows you are not our winner! 🌹🤗Rossella DT Clever Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet and CAS design. Thanks so much for joining in with my landscape or scene theme at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card and the sentiment is very true!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card but it's not what we want to see this month. We want to see a copy of our card(s) and as a theme a birthdaycard for a women with a tag.
    We have to remove your card. Mayby you can make another one.
    Love Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute card! Thank you for joining us with the challenge! We hope to see you again next month! Good luck with the challenge! - DT Marj

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card and I love the clouds in the background. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!
    Thank you so much for joining us in the Clever Dexter Challenge! I really like your project, I hope to have you with us again next month :-)
    DT Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for joining Allsorts challenge with this cute entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a fabulous card. I love the background you've created and the image is coloured beautifully.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. I love the shape of the mats.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant card, how right you are they do fly by
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute! I like those fancy dies ❣😊 thanks for playing at Imagine That Digistamp!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute!! Thank you for joining us on our May Clever Dexter Challenge . Good luck and we hope he will join us next month too! - DT Irene from Clever Dexter Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it! Great cloud background.

    Thanks for joining us at Imagine That Digistamp.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! PROGRESSIVE challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete