Thursday, May 27, 2021

Always Be Your Beautiful Selfie

Summer Time here we come!  



 After stamping the image and sentiment on Neenah 110# cardstock, I used my Copic markers for coloring.  This is another quite tall image so I trimmed it close to the completed image in order to allow room for matting. 

For the background matting, I used a red and white striped paper that coordinated with the girl's bathing suit.  Then added the festive stars and chevron banner above the colored image near the fold of the card base.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Gals ~ Challenge 219 ~ For The Ladies 

Lemon Shortbread ~ Challenge 146 ~ Anything Goes 

Always Fun ~ Challenge #215 

Gem of a Challenge ~ Week 11 

Stamping Bella Sisterhood


Pam's Pearls


Copics Used: Left ~ Hair: N3, N5, Suit, R27, Skin Regular combo plus R01 & R34, Right ~ Suit: B97, Y15, Glasses: R27, B000, Phone & Drink: YG03, Sand: YR000 

Products Used: 




 




Stamping BellaUptown Girls Samantha and Sierra Take a Selfie

3 comments:

  1. Sweet image and awesome coloring. So glad you shared over at Always Fun and Crafty Gals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fabulous card Pam - a sweet image and delightfully coloured and mounted
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun combo of patterns and colors.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our For the Ladies challenge.

    ReplyDelete