Sunday, May 2, 2021

No Adulting Today!

I hope you are having a lovely Sunday afternoon.  I'm popping in to share the new challenge blog for The Corrosive Challenge for May.  Our two sponsors for this month are MMedel Illustrations and Ike's Art Digital Shop.

For my project card, I've selected Crafty Girl from MMedel Illustrations.



 For this particular digital package, the images came as two separate images (girl and desk).  So I printed them that same way on my card stock and used my Copic markers for coloring.  I fussy cut around them carefully and put them to the side. I also generated the 'No Adulting Today!' sentiment, printed and die cut it. The matting for the sentiment coordinates with her shirt and the card liner matting coordinates with the paint brush can liner and the twine.  I used a top fold A2 card base and mounted the layers, then added the matted sentiment and raised the desk above  the crafty girl.  For the finishing touch I added the pair of scissors to the twine bow on the front of the top fold card base.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Cute Card Thursday ~ Challenge 684 - Party 

Krafty Chicks Challenge #557 ~ Anything Goes 

Crafty Sentiment ~ April ~ Anything Goes 


 

 Pam's Pearls

Copics Used:

Hair: E21, E23, E25, E27, Shirt: BV34, Y13, R37, Cans: BV34, BG72, Scissors: BG72, C4, Glue Gun: B23, C0, R37, Mat: Y13, Desk: E17, E74

Products Used:






 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment