Friday, May 21, 2021

Life is Short

Good afternoon - It's a double posting Friday for me ~ time for Colour Crazy Challenge new sponsor release. We're welcoming Star Jam Lines

For my card today, I've selected their Gnome Cooks image.  Everyone loves Gnomes! 


I used Copic markers for coloring this cute image.  Afterwards I placed the image inside an A2 card base and positioned the sentiment tag where I wanted it to go. Then I took my oval dies and selected the size large enough that would cut the card front so you could see the image and the sentiment tag.  I covered the front with the patterned paper I wanted to use, then die cut through the front only. 

Once lined up, then I trimmed the colored image and secured it inside the card base, attached the sentiment tag and the measuring cup charm.  


Lastly I added the wooden rolling pin and tied it with a yellow string.  Life IS Short - Lick the Bowl every chance you get!

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Sentiments ~ #5 ~ Anything Goes 

Digi Choosday ~ Week 20 ~ Father's Day 

Crafty Creations ~ Challenge 421 


Pam's Pearls


Copics Used:

Hat & Bowl: G05, G09, Y13, Y15, Sack: E31, Y15, YG95, Beard: C1, C4, Egg, E42, Dough: E43, Book: E11, E13, E23, Cookie Cutter: C3, Sleeve: G20, Background B41, Table: B34


Products Used:





 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun gnome! Thank you for playing along with Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Pam - love how you have mounted the image inside the card :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation! Thanks for playing at Craft Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete