Wednesday, May 19, 2021

I Have a Hero

 Today I'm here with Jan's Digital Design Team for our mid month inspirational posting.  

I've selected one of her newest releases Dad & Son for my card today.

One of the fun things to do with a digital image is to just use part of the image.  You see this done a lot with florals where they are stamped or placed in the corner of the card base. 

For my card today, I've used just the hand and top portion of the guitar along with the sentiment.  I think it gave a unique effect for this father's day or birthday masculine card.


After printing on Neenah 110# cardstock, I used Copic markers for coloring.  The Gina Marie Wonky Stitched Square die was perfect to frame the completed image.  I added the brown string and Music staff charm, then  double matted before adding to the coordinating teal card base.

I hope you will check out the other new releases and digital stamps on Jan's site HERE and join the Blog Challenge with your cards HERE.   I always appreciate you stopping by to see what I'm working on and invite you to follow my blog or contact me about ordering cards any time.

I'll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

A Perfect Time to Craft ~ Ma

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 87  

QKR Stampede Challenge 420 

Creative Crafter Challenge 40 

Crafty Calendar ~ May Masculine 

Penny Black ~ May ~ CAS 

Serving a Risen Savior, 

Pam's Pearls

Copics Used:  Skin: E21, E04, E11, E00, Sleeve: B95, B97, Guitar: E13, YR23, E19

Products Used:



2 comments:

  1. Pam this is stunning - a great effect using only part of the image - it really lets the wonderful sentiment take precedence
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, great idea to use part of the image. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete