Friday, April 30, 2021

Hope You're Back On Your Feet Soon

I've been trying to work on several Get Well cards lately but it seems I'm using them as fast as I can get them put together. Do you find that the case where you are? 

The set from Digi Doodles named Chicken Soup Pairables is an amazing set with four chicken images plus the cute sentiments to go with them.  {You'll see another one from the set soon too, so keep watching.}



 After sizing the image to fit the A2 size card base I printed the image on Neenah 110 # card stock.  I used Copic markers for coloring (referenced blow) and the Gina Marie Designs Label 3 for the background matting.

I used a red standard A2 card base and layered the blue background paper and the image, securing each one.  The sentiment covers the bottom right corner and then I added the remaining enamel dots to the inside of the package for the receiver.  For the final touch I add the aqua enamel dots on the sentiment and randomly at the top, then added the twine and the clock charm at the top. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Krafty Checks ~ Challenge #557 ~ Anything Goes  

Creative Moments ~ Challenge #213 ~ Anything Goes 

Watercooler Challenge ~ Dawns Challenge #314 ~ All about Occasions 

Unicorn Challenge #64 ~ Include an Animal


 Pam's Pearls

 Copics Used:  Blanket: BG13, BG15, Bowl: C3 Reds: R14, R17, R29, Chick: Y15, Y13, Y11


Products Used:





5 comments:

  1. Awww, the poor, sick chick! Love the colouring and design of your card, Pamela. The added twine with the tiny clock is the perfect embellishment. Thanks so much for linking to our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is so cute!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. """""""I just want to say that your article is just as great. The clarity of your message is simple
    excellent and I can assume that you are an expert on this matter.""""""
    easy video maker crack
    easy video maker platinum key
    easy video maker online free
    easy video maker crack download"

    ReplyDelete