Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Power Poppy Sachet Bag

 Today I'd like to share the Mother's Day Card I made for one of the very special ladies in my life. 

This beautiful Lavender Sachet Bag is by Power Poppy.  The image comes with the tag blank. 


I sized the bag to just under 4" tall and about 3 1/2" wide, printed it on Neenah 110# cardstock and colored it using my Copic markers.  The edging is done using the Penny Black Elegant Stitching die set.  Once completed, I selected shades of coordinating lavenders for the 6" card base, patterned background paper and the solid horizontal strip.  After securely layering these, I added the three pearl enamel dots on each side of the image and then added the iridescent ribbon around the top fold with a heart charm for the finishing touch.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafters Cafe ~ May 

Pearly Sparkles ~ Challenge #62 ~ CAS 

The Crafting Challenge ~ May Flowers 

Penny Black ~ May - Anything Goes ~ Clean 

Cut It Up ~ Challenge #225 - Mother's Day 

Creative Knockouts ~ Challenge 401 ~ Flower Power 


Pam's Pearls

Copics Used:

BV00, BV01, BV13, V95, YG97, YB95, YG93, E23, W4


Products:





6 comments:

  1. How gorgeous! I love the lavender sachet image.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Cut it Up for our Mother’s Day challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, Pamela! Great color choice for the image. Love your embellishments, too. Thank you for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lavender, so this card really appeals to me Pam - it's beautiful. Love your colouring and mounting the sweet image
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Pam!

    Thank you so much for joining us in our Flower Power challenge last week over at Creative Knockouts! I hope you play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so pretty. I just love Power Poppy images. Thanks for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation in our Feminie Challenge at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete