Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Beautiful Memories

Today I'm sharing another birthday card I recently made with a new stamp from Altenew.  

This delicate oval shaped arrangement of flowers is named  Sentimental Florals.




After stamping the image and the sentiment in the center, I used Copic markers for coloring, following the July Altenew Inspirational Challenge color suggestions of pink, yellow and orange.  

Then I selected those same colors in solid cardstock and used an oval nesting die set to make the triple ascending mats.  I found a background leaf patterned paper with a similar leaf pattern to the stamped leaves to use for the background matting and secured it to the card base.  Then I added each of the layers as shown then in the photo.  Once those were secured, I used a heavy gold thread and wrapped it around the card front.  I made a loopy bow and added it at the knot of the gold thread to complete the card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Addicted to Stamps ~ Challenge 473 ~ Birthdays  

Avenue 613 ~ July Challenge  

CD Sunday Plus ~ Challenge 138  

Altenew ~ July Inspirational Challenge 

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics

Leaves:YG61, YG63, YG91, YG95, Flowers: Y11, Y15, Y18, YR18, YR68, RV09, RV02, RV06  


Products 


Altenew, Sentimental Florals

  

8 comments:

  1. Great coloring
    Great colors
    Very pretty xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours and layering,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colours you've used for the image and layers.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour choices Pam. A statement piece.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. Great work with the Copics and I really like the nested ovals, repeating your colors. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colouring and I like the way the sentiment takes centre stage. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card with beautiful colouring, nice sentiment in the centre
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful use of these delicate florals
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete