Monday, July 29, 2024

Party Time!

Happy Monday and Happy Birthday to another July birthday girlfriend!

For today's card I've used Sheepski's Design, Party Animal.



 

I colored the image with Copic markers and stamped the sentiment with Blue Belle Versa Clair ink.   After die cutting both pieces, I secured them on the confetti background paper.  Then I added this to the Kraft card base, added the organza ribbon at the fold and finished the design with adding the party brad at the knot.

Happy Birthday Sadie!  Hope you have a Fantastic Day!

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 282  

My Time to Craft ~ Challenge 539 ~ Summertime Fun  

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 726  

The Sisterhood of Crafters ~ July ~ Balloons

Sheepski Designs ~ Challenge 88

Pam's Pearls

 


Products 

Sheepski Designs, Party Animal


3 comments:

  1. Love this Pam - Love that image, and your balloons are stunning. Looks like a party that may just have lasted into the wee small hours... mind you, that said, I would be wiped out a bit before that these days :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really adorable xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. summer baby is fun! I am a summber baby. Thank you for sharing this cute and adorable card with us at MTTC

    ReplyDelete